Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Switch: New Site Coming!


This has been in the works for a while now, but I'm excited to announce that I'm almost ready to transition to a new website! It will be just like this one, only a bit more organized and user-friendly, and with more potential to grow. 

I just did it. I bought a hosting plan, my own domain name, a fresh theme, and began teaching myself WordPress. It's been really exciting learning CSS and how to create different aspects of the website. I'm really excited to show you all!

So, starting on Friday (THIS Friday!) I will be transitioning over to my new site! Everything will be there already, including my entire blog, but I'll post about it here on Friday to direct you there. Perhaps a week after that, I'll be re-directing this site to the new one to start completing the transition. 

It'll be difficult to regain whatever following I had, but I'm excited to start fresh somewhere else. See you over there!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck getting it up and running! I'll see you there :)
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting :) I love blogger, and I can't imagine leaving it! Never had a problem getting it to do anything and everything I wanted. But perhaps we have different needs. Can't wait to see your new site!

    ReplyDelete